HostsLouis, Andrew, Chris, Dustin, Felicia, James, Jen, Sarah and Teija
Kristen, Jess, Steve, Corrine, Seth, Melody, Kris, Dave, Billy, Jen, Surprise!Karen, Daeva, John, Loren
It’s our 50th episode! And we did this one live from Dragon Con 2016. This is undoubtedly our biggest show yet, and we have many amazing people to thank for that. During the course of this extravaganza, Louis calms his nerves by drinking way too much Fireball and goads many wonderful people into talking about their favorite Dragon Con memories. Hear tales from years past of friendship, blossoming romance, trash robot costumes and cocaine.
While this may not be the best episode to straight up listen to, it’s certainly one of the most entertaining. Thankfully though, there’s a video available for context:
Sharing their lovely memories, in order of appearance, are:
Huge thanks to everyone involved in this recording, who watched the live stream, or just continue to support our budding podcast. We couldn’t do this without you. Also, be sure to check out Robot Party Week for the follow-up to this episode! Seth and Daeva have a great show and you should give it a listen.
- I (Louis) got pre-gamed too much and forgot to change the mic from cardioid to omnidirectional. Whoops! As a result the audio isn’t the best it could be, but after some work it’s definitely listenable.
- Also, apparently I say “it’s fine” a lot and flub people’s names when I drink. So apologies for that.
- Once again, for context please watch the video of the live stream on our Facebook page.
- Bohler’s Post-Apocolypic Costume
- Spider James!
- John Tells Spider-Man What’s What
As a bonus, here’s some more photos Kristen took of the event:
As always, you can subscribe to the podcast using the following services:
Please let us know what you thought of this episode! Leave a comment below, visit our Facebook page, or reach out to us on Twitter. We’re also happy to hear your suggestions for future topics or feedback on how we can improveFinally, if you enjoyed this episode we'd be eternally grateful if you shared it with your friends. Just use the links at the top of the post.
All Photos Copyright 2016 KAS Photography
Photographer – Kristen Schlicht