HostsLouis and James
Put on your scarf and dust off your fez – it’s time to talk about Doctor Who! With the new season only a month away, Louis and James discuss the direction the show has taken over the past 50 years, and the possible darker days that lay ahead. Find out how we really feel about Matt Smith, what we’d do if we had the ability to regenerate, and what’s really going on in that town called Christmas.
- We’re still working on our production skills, but the audio of this episode should be much improved from the last.
- Doctor Who Jazz Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyUWV5GtqC8
- Season 8 Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbX4tNG_k3s
- Peter Capaldi Cursing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlEdEx3tn8
- Independence Day Speech Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzfvjy6sqk
As always, you can subscribe to the podcast using the following services:
Please let us know what you thought of this episode! Leave a comment below, visit our Facebook page, or reach out to us on Twitter. We’re also happy to hear your suggestions for future topics or feedback on how we can improveFinally, if you enjoyed this episode we'd be eternally grateful if you shared it with your friends. Just use the links at the top of the post.