HostsLouis and Andrew
For a change of pace, Andrew and Louis dive into some deep topics this week such as biohacking, evolution, transhumanism and, of course, robots. It’s a smorgasbord of critical study and thought experiments that you won’t want to miss. And we barely even mention Robopenises!
Also, though it seems weird, spoilers are present for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
Here’s some links to things we talk about in this episode:
- Biohackers Are Implanting LED Lights Under Their Skin
- Biohackers: meet London’s living synths who are implanting microchips into their own bodies
- Meet the world’s first HEARTLESS man who is able to live without a pulse
- U.S. military is on its way to getting its Iron Man
- This mind-controlled prosthetic robot arm lets you actually feel what it touches
As always, you can subscribe to the podcast using the following services:
Please let us know what you thought of this episode! Leave a comment below, visit our Facebook page, or reach out to us on Twitter. We’re also happy to hear your suggestions for future topics or feedback on how we can improveFinally, if you enjoyed this episode we'd be eternally grateful if you shared it with your friends. Just use the links at the top of the post.