HostsLouis and James
For the second episode, James and Louis discuss what’s on everyone’s mind as of late – Game of Thrones. Join us as we review Season 4, talk about the moments that had us screaming like little girls, and learn the intricate history of Bro-vos. Also, “Louis and James: Tower Guards” seems to be a thing now, so check out where our latest posting takes us.
Two things before you listen:
1. It’s blatantly obviously, but this podcast contains a lot of spoilers for the show. But we haven’t read the books, so you’re safe there.
2. We had some audio issues that I wasn’t aware of during recording. About halfway through there’s some clicking/popping noise. It’s not terrible, but it’s noticeable. So no, it’s not you. It goes away after 10 minutes or so, but just want to make you aware. We apologize for this and will get it sorted out for the next episode (once I actually figure out how to use a mixer).
Here’s links to some things that we mention:
- Rains of Castamere Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8IBqLqvRY
- Smash the Beetles (10 Hour Version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q38A8TPU1DY
- Doctor Who Metal Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gRVRbu898
- Survivor Reaction GIF: http://i.imgur.com/ofiS5PX.gif
- Darth Vader Teachs To Arya Stark How to Use A Light Saber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8IaK6LeYs
As always, you can subscribe to the podcast using the following services:
Please let us know what you thought of this episode! Leave a comment below, visit our Facebook page, or reach out to us on Twitter. We’re also happy to hear your suggestions for future topics or feedback on how we can improveFinally, if you enjoyed this episode we'd be eternally grateful if you shared it with your friends. Just use the links at the top of the post.